Senior Research Study Coordinator
We are looking for experienced Senior Research Study Coordinator to join our growing global team.
Location: Tucson, AZ, or Chicago IL,
Remote working is available.
We are committed to continuous, dedicated support across all facets of clinical outcomes research to assist with value driven decisions for informing patient care. With a specific focus on clinical outcome assessments (COAs), we are specialized in measuring and understanding patient-reported outcomes, clinician-reported outcomes, observer outcomes, and screening tools in the context of specific clinical conditions.
3 - 5 years in study coordination/project management - preference will be given to PMP training or certification
Seek opportunities to innovate to streamline study coordination activities
Experience in human subjects’ research data collection
Maintain communication with project teams across our global locations
Levels available commensurate with experience
Excellent opportunities for development and career progression
Chance to join a growing innovative and dynamic team at the forefront of clinical outcomes research
Senior Research Study Coordinator
The Senior Research Study Coordinator 2 will be responsible for ensuring successful participant recruitment for observational research projects in a fast-paced environment. Requires scheduling of interviews, maintenance of project related spreadsheets, daily web meetings, and a keen eye for detail. Must be comfortable speaking on the phone and work independently as a leader.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Function and strive for excellence in study conduct.
- Look for opportunities to innovate to streamline study coordination activities.
- Proactively manage study activities to meet the objectives of the project within stated timelines.
- Ability to work across multiple projects.
- Ensure compliance with company SOPs for conducting observational research studies.
- Assist with development of project related documents. (e.g., protocol, informed consents)
- Assist with development of project specific vendor contracts and budgets.
- Work directly with third party recruitment agencies as well as patient advocacy groups and clinicians.
- Maintain communication with project teams in the COS offices (UK and USA) regarding ongoing recruitment and data collection via phone, email, and Teams meeting platform.
- Manage multiple projects (3-5) from initiation to completion including working with recruitment agencies and clinical sites, managing participant related documents, data entry in Microsoft Excel, communicating with participants by phone/email to schedule interviews, scheduling interviews using GoTo Meeting/ Open Voice, initiating and tracking participant payments, etc.
- Assist Director of Study Coordination with development of working practices and provide support to junior level study coordinators.
- Experience in human subjects’ research data collection
- Strong organizational skills
- Demonstrated strong customer service focus.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills, including the demonstrated ability to work in a team setting and foster collaborations – both internally and externally
- Demonstrated ability to be flexible and adaptable to changing business needs.
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills and project timeline management.
- Knowledge of clinical research a plus (or related area)
- Knowledge of both quantitative and qualitative research designs a plus
- Bachelor’s degree required in related area (Psychology, Biological/Life Sciences preferred); Master’s degree preferred.
- Minimum of 7 years in study coordination / project management experience required; preference given to PMP training or certification.
- Minimum 1 year experience in line management.
- COS offers various levels within this position commensurate with qualifications and experience.