Are you an experienced SAS Programmer with a passion for analytic programming that includes hands on data manipulation?
Location: Tucson Arizona, Chicago IL, or Folkestone, UK
We are committed to continuous, dedicated support across all facets of clinical outcomes research to assist with value driven decisions for informing patient care. With a specific focus on clinical outcome assessments (COAs), we are specialized in measuring and understanding patient-reported outcomes, clinician-reported outcomes, observer outcomes, and screening tools in the context of specific clinical conditions.
At least 3 years experience in the pharmaceutical or biotechnology industry
Keen eye for detail
Excellent written and verbal communications
Lead the development of analytic tables for post hoc or primary data analysis and implementation
Levels available commensurate with experience
Excellent opportunities for development and career progression
Chance to join a growing innovative and dynamic team at the forefront of clinical outcomes research
Work directly with senior measurement team on the development and implementation analytic programming expertise and hands on support to COS projects across multiple therapeutics areas. Lead the development of analytic tables for post hoc or primary data analysis and implementation including Standard Reporting Systems, SAS macro utility programs and associated tools.
- Responsible for processing of data required for analysis
- Develop SAS coding and table templates for preparing, processing and analyzing data
- Generate and QC summary tables, data listings and graphs for in-house analyses of study data or publications using SAS standard coding practices
- Create/review programming plan, specifications for datasets and TLFs
- Familiar with CDISC conventions, i.e., SDTM and ADaM models and hands on experience implementing statistical models
- Familiar with data transfers for ongoing studies to identify study conduct or data quality issues
- Support data queries – immediate and planned
- Excellent knowledge of SAS programming and associated features and their applications in pharmaceuticals industry environment in particular clinical trial data setting
- Strong understanding of clinical trial data and extremely hands on in data manipulations, analysis and reporting of analysis results
- Experience in cross sectional and statistical modeling
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Pharmaceuticals Sciences, Life Sciences and related areas is required. A Masters or PhD is preferred however SAS certification with a Bachelor’s degree will be considered in the absence of these credentials
- A minimum of 3-5 years’ hands on relevant career experience in the pharmaceutical or biotechnology industry
- Base SAS certification or ability to achieve SAS certification within 3 months of hire
- COS offers various levels within this position commensurate with qualifications and experience.