Director, Project Management
We are looking for an experienced Director, Project Manager with strong organization skills to oversee the planning, coordination, and delivery of project deliverables on all ongoing clinical outcomes research studies.
Location: Tucson, AZ or Chicago IL
Remote working is available.
We are committed to continuous, dedicated support across all facets of clinical outcomes research to assist with value driven decisions for informing patient care. With a specific focus on clinical outcome assessments (COAs), we are specialized in measuring and understanding patient-reported outcomes, clinician-reported outcomes, observer outcomes, and screening tools in the context of specific clinical conditions.
A minimum 10 years of experience in project management and line management experience or proven competencies for this position
Strong organizational skills
Demonstrated strong customer and service focus
Able to lead by example and mentor and guide others
Levels available commensurate with experience
Excellent opportunities for development and career progression
Chance to join a growing innovative and dynamic team at the forefront of clinical outcomes research
Director, Project Management
- Work directly with the research business units on the planning, execution, and tracking of project timelines using Microsoft Project or related software
- Interact with study sponsors alongside the study leads as a point of escalation regarding changes to timelines and scope
- Identify and escalate impacts to project scope, resources, schedule or budget through timeline and resource management
- Assess and manage resource allocations across research business units to ensure that established cost, time, and quality goals are met
- Select, train, develop and manage the performance of research manager positions
- Provide technical support and guidance to research business units in the development of research proposals
- Ensure project research business unit personnel work to the highest quality standards and maintain compliance with established SOPs, working guidelines, project plans and all regulatory requirements
- Understand and manage project cross-functional inter-dependencies to achieve project milestones/deliverables across all research projects
- Assist in the development, measurement, and reporting of KPIs related to project management and execution
- Manage workload of supervised staff with continued assessment and adjustment as needed
- Must be organized, team oriented, detail oriented, and able to handle multiple projects concurrently
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced, client-focused environment and on cross-functional teams with the ability to influence change
- Demonstrated business literacy and business acumen in health-care field
- Ability to leads by example and mentor and guide others.
- Experience balancing team and individual responsibilities
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education/experience in science or health-related field. Advanced degree preferred.
- A minimum 10 years of experience in project management and line management experience or proven competencies for this position
- Demonstrated knowledge of GCP/ICH guidelines and the clinical development process
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Products (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Microsoft Project
- COS offers various levels within this position commensurate with qualifications and experience.